Is Real Estate a Career for you?
Join Our Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty Team
Barry Clark is President and C.E.O of Great National Investments the parent company of Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty and is joined by his Real Estate and Insurance Department Managers.
- Mr. Travis Carmichael, President and General Manager of Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty's Real Estate Operations.
Travis brings a background of Management, Training and Support to assist his team in accomplishing their goals and being successful within the Real Estate Industry.
- Ms. Jennifer Merilees, Managing Broker of our Ladysmith and Gabriola Office.
- Ms. Brenda Gilroy, Manager of our Property Management Division.
- Mr. Ted Lewis, Manager of our Insurance offices, at Brooks Landing and Country Club namely Nanaimo Insurance Brokers.
- Ms. Susan Brown, Administrator, and C.F.O.
- Ms. Emma Jenkins, Administrative Assistant.
Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty is proud to have these professionals in management positions, providing professional training and guidance to all their Sales Representatives.
President & C.E.O
Great National Investments
We Offer Our People
- Welcome Orientation to Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty
- Full-time management support
- Superb office administration support
- Realtor training
- Corporate relocations
- Corporate referral network
- Company Advertising, Promotions, and Community Events
- Technology Support
- Graphic Design – special rates through Elite Image
- Photography Services
- Social functions
- Award Recognition of sales achievements
- Woodgrove Mall Kiosk displays and opportunity time
- Internet Real Estate Services
- Leading Edge Training, Coaching, Tools, and Support
Company Website Access to the following websites:
Barry Clark C.E.O provides over five decades of Real Estate experience with his Royal Service Group; his vast involvement in organized real estate enhances the quality of the company and its licensees. Obtaining his first license in 1965, Barry became a branch manager in 1978. President of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board in 1983/1984. President of the British Columbia Real Estate Association in 1987. Director and Finance Chair of the Real Estate Errors and Omissions Insurance Corporation in 1988-1994.
In correlation, Barry has completed six years as a member of the Real Estate Council of Britsh Columbia ending his term in the chair position. Followed by, President of the Real Estate Compensation Corporation of British Columbia. Barry also spent two years as a Director of the British Columbia Assessment Board.
Currently, Barry is the President and CEO of Great National Investment Corporation, the parent company of Nanaimo Realty Company Ltd.
Added to the above-stated experience in his Management team, Barry commits his time and experience to the company and its representatives, staff and to all clientele.
Mr. Travis Carmichael, President and General Manager of Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty and its real estate operations.
Ms. Jennifer Lynch, Manager of our Gabriola Island Office.
Ms. Jennifer Merilees, Managing Broker of our Ladysmith Office.
Ms. Brenda Gilroy, Manager of our Property Management Division.
Joined by, our Insurance Divisions President Mr. Ted Lewis who oversees both Insurance Offices at Brooks Landing and Country Club Mall.
Helping you is what we do.
Barry Clark - President Travis Carmicheal Ted Lewis Susan Brown
Managing Broker Insurance Manager Administrator & CFO
Jennifer Merilees Brenda Gilroy
Ladysmith & Gabriola Licensed Property Manager