Helping YOU is What WE Do!

Scott Forrest
REALTORĀ®
Royal LePage Nanaimo
250 756 1132
1 800 377 4374
250 756 1210

Scott Forrest

My client base covers between Duncan and Courtenay on Vancouver Island with 75% of my sales in residential and the other 25% focused on commercial properties.

I also specialize in Gulf Island properties with emphasis on Mudge Island where I am also a resident.

My focus and dedication is to my client base and I believe strongly in the power of the MLS system and in Royal LePage.

Aggressive marketing and leading edge skills in sales, combined with the power on the internet enables me to reach out and market your property to its fullest potential.

Scott Forrest is a nine years Director’s Platinum achiever.

Royal LePage
Nanaimo Office

250-756-1132
info@royallepagenanaimo.ca

 

4200 Island Hwy N
Nanaimo, BC
V9T 1W6, Canada

 

Our Listings

Our Agents

Join Our Team

Contact Us

Our Other Offices

Nanaimo

Ladysmith

Gabriola